Careers at 1nfusion
Currently, we are looking for the following position:
1nfusion is a well-funded start-up, located in Zürich close to Limmatplatz. Our goal is to make infusion therapy safe, accurate and easy to use. We combine expertise in sensor technology and the infusion device market with a passionate company culture to challenge the boundaries of today’s solutions. We believe that a small, motivated team of skilled individuals can successfully take on big problems and provide outstanding solutions. We are looking for a talent to join this team.
- Are you willing to work within a small team in a constantly moving environment and new challenges every day?
- Are you eager to learn and acquire new skills?
- Do you want to take responsibility for an important part of the software of our product?
- Do you like to save lives and help hospital staff every day all around the world?
If you answer all these questions with YES, you might be our
Embedded software engineer with a focus on test automation
We have successfully completed product development with the CE certification of our device. Now we are entering the market and more and more devices are deployed in the field. Your main focus as key member of our team lies in automation of verification and system testing. We want you to stress our software systematically in every possible way. You have the responsibility to analyze and continuously improve our test environment and the freedom to realize your own ideas. This requires your broad spectrum of skills to develop automation equipment in software and hardware. Additionally, you will contribute to the embedded software running on our groundbreaking device. We will help and support you to grow into this challenge
- Build tools and infrastructure to enable both software and hardware verification
- Conceptualize and implement new features for the test automation system
- Define and implement system architecture suitable for the system validation
- Maintain and improve our continuous integration and test automation system based on Jenkins
- Identify issues, and work with the team to resolve them
- Contribute to device firmware
- Bachelor or Master Degree in Electrical Engineering or similar
- Experience in embedded SW development (C/C++)
- Ability to read and understand electronic schematics
- Motivation to plan and realize projects with a high grade of Independence
- Experience in unit testing and software deployment
- Experience in hardware design
- Experience in modern software development techniques
- Software development experience within a regulated field
You can expect:
- Highly dynamic environment
- Flexible working hours
- Modern, open workspace in Zürich downtown
- Working within an experienced team where your input is essential for the execution of the project
- A vibrant company culture that is cultivated with care
- Salary at market level
To us, the personality and attitude of a person is as important as the qualifications. This is why we use a questionnaire with a strong focus on soft skills. After you have filled out the questionnaire you will receive the result of the personality analysis. We are curious to learn more about you.
On the shoulders of giants
Our recruiting is supported by a fantastic team and we would like to thank Katina Strimer and softfactors.com for the great collaboration that we have had in our recruiting process.
Katina Strimer is a senior consultant at KS Projects, a driven, creative specialist for employer branding and an absolute joy to work with. Click here to see her LinkedIn profile.
Softfactors is a recruiting solution that measures and compares both resumes and soft skills. Their solution adds the personal aspect to the recruiting process which helped us significantly to find the right candidate for our position. Click here to see their homepage.